Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Confessions Of An Airborne Soldier

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Watson Daily Forum Index du Forum -> Entre Membres -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
parelvin

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 11:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Confessions Of An Airborne Soldier Répondre en citant

Confessions of an Airborne Soldier
by Glenda Dugar
rating: ( reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Confessions of an Airborne Soldier
->>>ONLINE BOOK Confessions of an Airborne Soldier

Confessions of an Airborne Soldier is the second book in the Career Soldier series. Author Glenda Dugar, a retired army SFC trail who blazed in 1978 as the first African American female military police paratrooper stationed at the 118th MP Fort Bragg, North Carolina, shares the complexities that women entering and living the military life in the late 70s experience. As the solo female in her all-male airborne unit, she gives the reader a candid and personal account of her first tour of duty station, Fort Bragg, home of the airborne.

“As I sat in his sunken living room, glancing out of a nearby window, mesmerized by the evening sun as it was completing its descent, my handsome officer gently leaned forward to kiss me with lips that were as soft as mine, and I knew at that moment I would surrender everything I had been holding back from him.”

Details:
price: $13.99
bound: 116 pages
publisher: Xlibris US (March 27, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B06XWHVW59
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 302 KB

Confessions of an Airborne Soldier Glenda Dugar
Confessions of an Airborne Soldier book google docs Confessions of an Airborne Soldier free fb2

Tags: book Box, epub free, pdf download full book, purchase book text windows mobile, iBooks online how read via how to, format eReader thepiratebay text online, book view, You search pdf online pdf, book get pdf, free online iphone, free epub, book 2shared, book book free from xiaomi, full version download, book in English, book docs, discount for book, book buy cheap, thepiratebay torrent download, free online iphone, book book free from xiaomi, mobile pdf, book format djvu, download torrent isoHunt, book DropBox, book full, book online, download without account, book docs, bookstore access selling online ebay

48a4f088c3

South and West: From a NotebookAfrica # 6: KenyaMolière, sa vie et ses oeuvres (French Edition)Sheep, Swine, and Poultry: Embracing the History and Varieties of Each; The Best Modes of Breeding; Their Feeding and Management; Together With the ... Remedies for Each (Classic Reprint)Fallen Eagles: Airmen Who Survived The Great War Only to Die in Peacetime Norman FranksA Fiction of ROmance: Vlume 6Superhero Martin: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalThe Immortal Irishman: The Irish Revolutionary Who Became an American HeroCodex+Dracula%2C+Book+1+-+Chapter+3Natural History of Selborne: And Observations on Nature (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 11:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Watson Daily Forum Index du Forum -> Entre Membres -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation